Hi, I am Fabian.I write scientific code. Mostly in C and C++, mostly efficient. You can find me at different places across the internet. Here is a small list:
- biozsh: a collection of scripts for ZSH related to bioinformatics. Uses cwl2zshcomp as a starting point for completions.
- andi: a tool for the rapid estimation of phylogenies
- pfasta: a pedantic parser for FASTA files
- afra: alignment-free support values via quartets (I know, the name is horrible)
- TUMmer: a replacement for MUMmer, up to ten times faster on whole genomes.
- mattools: utilities for the manipulation of distance matrices.
Past Publications, Talks and Posters2018:
- Steffen Möller, Stuart W. Prescott, Lars Wirzenius, Petter Reinholdtsen, Brad Chapman, Pjotr Prins, Stian Soiland-Reyes, Fabian Klötzl, Andrea Bagnacani, Matúš Kalaš, Andreas Tille, Michael R. Crusoe Robust Cross-Platform Workflows: How Technical and Scientific Communities Collaborate to Develop, Test and Share Best Practices for Data Analysis Data Science and Engineering (2017)
- Poster on Rapid Estimation of Evolutionary Distances between Bacterial Genomes at the GCB2017
- Poster Alignment-Free Phylogeny Reconstruction for the EMBO Practical Course: Bioinformatics and Genome Analysis
- Bit-twiddling on Nucleotides (preprint)
- Poster on Fast Multiple Sequence Alignment at the GCB2016
- Linda Odenthal-Hesse, Julien Y. Dutheil, Fabian Klötzl, Bernhard Haubold hotspot: Software to Support Sperm-Typing for Investigating Recombination Hotspots Bioinformatics 32 (16) 2554-2555
- Fabian Klötzl, Bernhard Haubold Support Values for Genome Phylogenies Life (6) 11
- My poster (Rapid Phylogeny Reconstruction with Support Values) for the German Conference on Bioinformatics in Dortmund (Abstracts) best poster prize
- Bernhard Haubold, Fabian Klötzl, Peter Pfaffelhuber andi: Fast and accurate estimation of evolutionary distances between closely related genomes Bioinformatics 31 (8) 1169-1175
- Master's thesis: Efficient Estimation of Evolutionary Distances University of Lübeck
<firstname.lastname@example.org> Everyone with legit reasons can omit the
If you send me an e-mail my server and me will store your sender address and other personal information permanently. This is required for the mail service to work. I will hold it dear and hope that you do the same for my data.